Monday, July 17, 2006

SUPERMAN RETURNS

Since it was so hot out yesterday, we decided to see "Superman Returns". I have to tell you it was pretty good. As much as we miss Christopher Reeves, this new kid Brendan Routh does a fairly decent job.

The special effects were definitely an improvement from when Chris wore the cape. The airplane sequence was AWESOME! Not to mention the destruction of Lex Luthor's yacht with Lois Lane on it.

I liked the fact that they used a lot of the dialogue from the first Superman. I believe it was Marlon Brando speaking the lines. The whole movie seemed to pay homage to the preceding Superman movies.

There is a surprise element to this movie which I will keep to myself. I don't want to ruin it for anybody that is planning on seeing the flick.

Check it out if you can!

0 comments: