Wednesday, October 18, 2006


SCARY STUFF !

There's a chill in the air and you know what that means...time for the ghosts and goblins to come out and play. That's right, Halloween is just around the corner.

To make your Halloween more enjoyable, I've inserted this link that lists all of the Haunted Houses in the area for your frightful enjoyment. Haunted Houses.

They even list the top haunted houses in the nation. Topping the list is the Headless Horseman in New York. There were even a couple in Ohio, including the 7 Floors Of Hell in Berea.

Kevin and Gen...you'll have to check it out some night. 7 Floors Of Hell.

As for myself, I'll just have to content myself with watching horror movies like Slither, The Omen and of course my favorite, Nightmare on Elm Street.

Happy Haunting!

0 comments: