Sunday, July 27, 2008

PROJECT: CORN HOLE

Well it took me about three weeks to complete, but after hours of aft
er dinner sessions in the garage Project: Corn Hole is done. Check it out!



I know that the Detroit Tigers are Kevin's favorite team, so it was easy to know how I was going to paint these boards. I don't know how well that will go over in Cleveland, but I'm sure Kevin can handle it. With a quart of White, Orange and Blue Semi-Gloss for the color scheme, I applied three coats on the top and two coats on the sides.

The hardest part was the Detroit Tiger "D". I used Bumper Sticker paper from Office Max and printed an inverted "D" I found online. Using a razor blade, I then cut it out so that the white side showed the "D" the right way. Bumper Sticker paper has adhesive on one side, so I stuck it on the board and finished with a coat of clear epoxy to seal the logo and protect the painted wood surface.

Hope you like it Kevin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very impressive. I think its ok if we repost this blog.


pay day loans