Tuesday, January 01, 2008

VIDEO GAMES

Either I'm getting better at playing video games or they just aren't as challenging as they used to be. Case in point: Call Of Duty 4.


I got the game for Christmas and I just beat it. The graphics are outstanding and some of the game play is intense, like experiencing a nuclear explosion while in a helicopter trying to escape. I also liked the sniper mission where you are completely covered in grass and leaves for camouflage.

I have not played online yet, but I bet that is a lot of fun. I think with these heavy graphics games, the episodes need to be kept short in order to stay within a defined capacity on the disc.

So, either I need to get a life, or the programmers need to step it up.

P.S. I already beat "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" as well. But don't worry Kev, I won't play "Kane and Lynch" until I see you again.

Later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your a Pro Video Gamer.