Tuesday, August 21, 2007

READING, LISTENING, PLAYING

I like to let you guys know what keeps me s
o bust that I don't update my blog as often as I should. So here is what I've been reading, listening to and playing:

READING



This book is great! It's about a nineteen year old who is turned into a vampire by his girlfriend. To give you any idea what type of book it is the opening sentence is " You bitch! You killed me! You suck!"

LISTENING


Explosive new album from Still Remains. Great guitar work, awesome double bass pedal. Put this cd on and go workout. You will be pumped up!

PLAYING


And of course with football season here that means it's Madden time. This time it's on the PS3. The graphics are outstanding. The gameplay is great and as usual the soundtrack to the game is terrific. This year the newest feature is called Player Weapons in which each player has certain attributes and as coach it is your job to find the mismatches on the field. Give me a week of practice and I'm open to play online.

Well that's it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your son:

What Ive been seeing (concerts), listening and playing

Concerts
Dave Matthews Band - awesome
Linkin Park - decent
Modest Mouse - awesome indie band
Lamb of God/Hatebreed - loudest show I have been to all summer.
Incubus - its incubus so how could it be bad
Lollapalooza - best concert experience of my life

Listening
Govt Mule - all cds (dad u will absolutely love these guys, great jam band)
Dave Matthews
As I lay dying - an ocean..
Atreyu - lead sails...
A life once lost - iron gag
Every time I die - big dirty
Pete Yorn
Interpol
Muse


Playing
Still playing MLB 07 the show
too poor to buy new game :(