Saturday, May 05, 2007

INFO



What I've Watched:

Little Children.

Dark little movie about a sexual predator who moves into a quaint neightborhood. The majority of the film is centered on the lives of two inhabitants Sara and Brad whose lives become intertwined at the local playground. Great characters, but no plot. The ending leaves you with many unanswered questions.






What I'm Reading:

Eldest Book 2 of The Inheritance Trilogy

This is the sequel to Eragon, a great fantasy novel about the last Dragon Rider in Alagaesia. In this second volume Eragon seeks out the elves to continue his training and his mission to dethrone King Galbatorix the evil ruler of the Empire. I love this stuff. It's right up there with Lord of The Rings. It should last me until the new Harry Potter comes out.









What I'm Listening To:

Porcupine Tree: Fear Of A Blank Planet.

Prog rock with a scary undertone. Great with headphones in bed.

0 comments: